Monday, January 12, 2009

My first blog

This will be my first blog ever, but no need to be frightened. I will get better. I want this to be a place to talk about selling books online. A place where we can have a discussion about the best tactics, tips, and advice. I will share a little anecdote or bring up a topic and it would be great if there could be a discussion on it. 
It might help to tell you a little about myself.. I am a relatively new seller. I've been selling for about a year now. I've learned a lot from the amazon message boards, there is a lot of great info there, but I was wondering if anyone else thought it might not be the most productive place to go to get a question answered. I always felt I was going to be flamed if I asked a question deemed to be a newbie question or "answered a million times here already. " Maybe this could be a more helpful place. But really what I am thinking about is starting a new website. A website for discussing book selling online and in brick and mortar stores. Instead of just an amazon base it could cover abebooks, alibris, fillz.com, AOB, bookscouting software and much more all at one accessible place. Any ideas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment