Friday, January 23, 2009

Endicia update

Endicia has been working moderately well for me. I have been able to save a lot of my time and a lot more of my mom's time using their software. I was really concerned if I messed up the postage at first if I would be able to get that money back, but it looks like it will be fine since there is an option on there to get an e-refund for items with delivery confirmation or you will need to mail in the problem items to them for a refund. I have had to do both methods already. I haven't recieved my money yet, but I'm confident I will.

I actually had to make an unexpected visit home today because the printer "wasn't working." Turns out the cord was just far enough out of the power brick that it wouldn't turn on. Those are the times you just laugh and try not too think about it too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment