Thursday, March 5, 2009

Creative Sourcing for Booksellers

I was looking for some book sales over at Booksalefinder.com and I came across an advertisement for a product called Creative Sourcing for Booksellers. I checked out their website and it looks like they want to sell you a product that will teach you the best places to find inventory. The whole system cost $150. I was wondering if anyone has used this product and if they would recommend it. I was intrigued by the website, and they offer 100% money back, but that's still a great deal of money to part with.
Any thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. Yea, I saw that. Sounds like just another person being creative on how to separate one from his money:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this course a few weeks ago... It's pretty good not the best author in the world, but there are some good ideas. The price is lower now as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Anonymous, want to sell your copy. post if you do and I will give you my email

    ReplyDelete
  4. I run the blog at sellyourbooksonline.com and have talked with Frank Florence, the author. He gave me a free copy so that I could review it and it is a very unique product. It's a little short on content, but it has a ton of ideas that will leave you slapping your forehead thinking why you had never thought of that idea before.

    ReplyDelete